Bodoland University Kokrajhar Recruitment 2020: Welcome to mrhkd.com , Bodoland University Kokrajhar released a notification for recruitment for Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor.In This Article we elaborate Total no of post,Educational qualification,Pay scale etc. You can Apply Online For this post.Read full article for more info.
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Assam|
|Job Organization||Bodoland University Kokrajhar|
|Total Post||33 Nos.|
Bodoland University Kokrajhar Recruitment Details:
1.Name of the post: Professor
No. Of Posts:15 Nos.
Educational Qualification (A or B) :(A)
- An eminent scholar having Ph.D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, Actively engaged research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publication in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as the criteria given in Appendix-II ,Table-2
- A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor /Associate Professor/Professor and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level institution with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience Will eligible to apply for Bodoland University kokrajhar Recruitment.
Pay scale:1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- ,AL-14
2.Name of the post: Associate Professor
No. Of Posts:16 Nos.
- A Good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC- listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
Pay scale:1,31,400 – 2,17,100/- ,AL-13A
3.Name of the post: Assistant Professor
No. Of Posts:02 Nos.
Educational Qualification (A or B) :(A)
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
(Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters programmes in disciplines for whichNET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.)
(B)The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds(QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education(THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Age: For Assistant Professor: Not above 38 years of age as on 16-11-2020 (upper age is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates).
How to Apply Bodoland University Kokrajhar Recruitment 2020:
Prescribed Application form (Teaching), the details of qualifications and others are available in the University Website : www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in.Completed application in the prescribed form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials must reach:
The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783370,
latest by 16/11/2020 up to 3.00 P.M. along with self address (Rs. 5.00) stamp envelope.
Those who are willing to apply for more than one post in bodoland university kokrajhar recruitment, they must submit separate application form with separate application fees. The name of the post and department must be written on the envelope of the application.
Application Fee of Bodoland University kokrajhar Recruitment : Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000.00 for General category candidates (in case of ST/SC Rs. 500.00) as an application fee for the post in the form of nationalize bank Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code ~ 7379), Kokrajhar.
Important Dates of Bodoland University Kokrajhar Recruitment:
|Advertiment released date||16-10-2020|
|Last Date of Applications recived||16-11-2020|