CTET Notification 2021
CTET Notification 2021 The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 15th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode between 16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022 (exact date will be intimated on the admit card of the candidate). The test will be conducted in 20 (Twenty) languages throughout the country. The Candidates who are eligible and willing to work as a Teacher can submit their Online Application for CTET on the official Online application portal of CBSE.
|Last Date of Online Application||19-10-2021|
Also, Read This >>Assam TET 2021
CTET Notification 2021 Details
Name of The Examination: Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2021 (CTET 2021)
Edition: 15th Edition
Name of The Board: Central Board of Secondary Education
Date of Exam: This information will Available on Admit Card
Type of Exam: Computer Based Test
Eligibility Criteria of CTET 2021
Candidates who are willing to participate in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, December 2021 must fulfil certain educational qualifications. The Level wise qualification details are given below
Primary Level (Class I to V)
To be eligible for the CTET Candidates must fulfil any one Eligibility criteria Listed Below.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V, provided the person so appointed as teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
Secondary Level(Class VI to VIII)
To be eligible for the Assam TET Candidates must fulfil any one Eligibility criteria Listed Below.
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- At least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation and B. Ed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/B.Sc. Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed. (Special Education)
Application Fee of CTET 2021
To Complete the Application Process Candidates have to pay the Below mentioned amount as an application fee. Payment will be received through the Online Payment Gateway.
|Category||For One Paper||For Both Paper|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for CTET 2021
As per the official notification of Assam TET 2021, Candidates who fulfil all the required eligibility criteria will be able to submit their applications on the official Online portal of CBSC. The application will be accepted through online mode only so candidates have to submit their online applications only on the official online application portal. Below we have provided a Step-by-Step guide to complete the online application.
- Scroll Down to Important LInk Section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An offcial portal will open in new tab.
- Registar yourself by providing basic required information.
- After Registration you have to login to the portal.
- After login Enter your all asked details and Save.
- Now you have to upload all Required Documents and Submit.
- After Submission Keep the Aknowledgement for future use.
Important Dates of CTET Notification 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th September, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 19th October, 2021
- Date of CTET 2021 Exam: n/a
Important Links for CTET Notification 2021
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||20-09-2021|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|