DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner Lakhimpur has released an official Recruitment notification for the 14 Mandal (Gr-III) Vacancy. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the job may apply online here. Before apply for the vacancy read this article. Last Date to Apply Online is 17-01-2021. More Details Regarding this Recruitment is Given Below. Online apply links and Notification details are given below.
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the post: Mandal (Gr-III)
No. of Posts: 14 Nos. [ UR- 8, ST (P)-1, ST (H)-3, EWS-2]
Pay scale: Pay Band- 14,000/- – 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM
Eligibility Criteria of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must posses a valid 6 (Six) Months RCCC Training Passed Certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must posses a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age relaxable for SC & ST candidates is upto 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is upto 43 years.
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Written examination will be held on 07.02.2021 the Call Letter/Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur. The candidates will be able to download their Call Letter/Admit Card from the said website.
How to Apply for DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021:
- The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dclakhimpur . No others forms of application will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, RCCC Training Passed Certificate, Income & Asset Certificate in Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age Proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange Card, Good quality of Photograph with White Background.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
- The Applications will be received online from Midnight of 02.01.2021 to the Midnight of 17.01.2021
Important Dates of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021:
|Starting Date of Online Applications||02-01-2021|
|Last Date of Receiving Online Applications||17-01-2021[Midnight]|
Important Links for DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021:
|Download Advertisement detail||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Read More>> SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
Selection Process of DC Lakhimpur Mandal (Gr-III) Vacancy
Phase-I: Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in an objective type written examination.
Phase-II: 14 Nos. of candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written examination as per category wise post. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) for 50 marks.