DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship: Directorate of Higher Education(DHE), Assam has released a official notification of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020. Student Pursuing Under Graduate & Post Graduate Course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in any recognized institute for the session 2020-21 are eligible for the schemes.Interested candidate may apply Online for this scholarship.
DHE Assam Combined merit Scholarship Details
Name of The Scholarship: Combined merit Scholarship Scheme 2020
Financial Year: 2020-21
Awarding Authority: Directorate of Higher Education
QUANTUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
- UG Course: Rs.300/- per month
- PG Course: Rs.500/- per month
DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The Minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be as given below
UG Course: 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme.
PG Course: 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme.
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
- The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution. 7. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Application Form
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 13th October to 3rd November 2020 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form along with all relevant certificates/testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati–781019 under their seal and signature on or before 10th November, 2020 positively.
Steps to Apply for DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidate must submit their application on online mode.Here is the Basic steps to submit DHE Combined Merit scholarship application form online.
- Scroll down and Check Important Link Section.
- Click On Online Application Link.
- Enter Your All Personal and Educational Details as well as upload all required documents as mention below.
- Click on Submit Button and take a print out of acknowledgement recipt.
Documents to Submitted with DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application
- PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./T.D.C.).
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||13-10-2020|
|Last date of submission of Online Application||03-11-2020|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|