DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Directorate of Health Services, Assam or DHS Assam released an official recruitment notification for 50 Driver & Grade-IV Vacancy.in the newly created districts of South Salmara Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai and Biswanath. Online applications are asked for these posts in respect of 50 Driver & Grade-IV under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services.
Candidates Who Are Searching For Health Job in DHS Assam.They can Apply for the post. Intended and Eligible candidates are apply online for this posts from 07 th December ,2020 to 15th Decemberr,2020. More detailed information is below provided.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Overview
|DHS Assam Recruitment||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Body||Directorate of Health Services, Assam (DHS)|
|Name of the Post||Driver and Grade-IV|
|No. Of Vacancy||50 Nos.|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs,Health Jobs|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||07th December,2020|
|Last Date Of Online Application||16th December,2020|
|Official Web Site||https://dhs.assam.gov.in/|
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Posts Details
1.Name of the post: Driver
No. of Posts: 20
Educational Qualification: Applicant must read upto Class-X and must have valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Govt. of Assam.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500/- plus G.P – Rs.5,200/- P.M
2.Name of the post: Grade-IV
No. of Posts: 30
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500/- plus G.P – Rs.3,900/- P.M
Eligibility Criteria For DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification :
- Driver: Applicant must read upto Class-X and must have valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Govt. of Assam.
- Grade-IV: Minimum Class-VIII passed.
Age Limit : Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST (P), ST (H) Candidates only.
Reservation :Reservation of posts for SC / ST (P) / ST (H) / OBC (MOBC) / EWS(Economically Weaker Section) / Women Candidates and Differently-abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing Government rules / norms.
How to Apply For DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in).
Required Document to Submitted For DHS Assam RecruitmentThe following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Class-VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate / Domicile certificate (if any)
- Person with Disability Certificate / Differently Abled Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Valid Driving License Certificate (wherever applicable).
Important Dates for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date Of Online Application||07-12-2020|
|Last Date Of Online Application||16-12-2020|