Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2020: Dibrugarh University Released the official notification for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test for Admission into Dibrugarh University B.Ed Course, 2020-2021 Session.Interested Candidate can submit their online application in official application portal www.dibru.online for the admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course under Dibrugarh University w.e.f 27th October,2020.
Related: DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2020 Details
Name of Exam: Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 (B.Ed CET)
Name of Course: B.Ed Programme
Name Of The University: Dibrugarh University
Exam Type: Common Entrance Test
Date of Entrance Test: 24th November,2020
Date of Declaration of result: 30th November,2020
Educational Qualification:Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate
Relaxation: In the eligibility criteria, a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks shall be provided to the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD categories or having a minimum of 5 (five) years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam
Important Note: Candidates who have appeared in the Degree final examinations are eligible for appearing in the B. Ed CET, 2020. However, admission of such candidates shall be considered as purely provisional and they shall have to submit the Degree Qualifying documents within the stipulated time.
Selection Criteria of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2020
Selection for admission into the B.Ed. Programme in any institution under Dibrugarh University will be based on the following:
- A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
- The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
- 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination.
Dibrugrah University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET) Details
The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following areas:
1. General English (15)*
2. General Knowledge (20)
3. Test of Reasoning (15)
4. Numerical ability (10)
5. Teaching Aptitude (10)
The test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Exam Centers of Dibrugrah University B.ED CET,2020
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar
Application Fee for Dibrugarh University B.ED CET 2020:
The applicant shall have to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of Rs. 700/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
How to Apply Online for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test :
- Scroll down and check Important Link Section.
- Click On Online Application Link
- Enter your all personal and Educational details & Uploaded all required documents.
- Click on Submit Button.
Documents/ Materials to be uploaded with the B.Ed. CET Application Form
- One coloured passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
Important Dates for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2020:
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||27-10-2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Applications||12-11-2020|
|Date of B.Ed Common Entrance Test||24-11-2020|
|Date of Declaration of result||30-11-2020|