DME Paramedical Course Admission 2020: Directorate of medical Education, Assam (DME) has released an official DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 Notification for admission into various Paramedical Courses Under Paramedical Institute of Assam for session 2020. Candidates who are intended to take admission in those courses are required to submit application as following below given eligibility Criteria.
DME Paramedical Course Admission 2020 Details:
Name of the Course: Paramedical Course
No. Of Seats: 332
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Medical Education,Assam
Name of State: Assam
Application form Available: 27th October,2020
Eligibility Criteria for DME Paramedical Course Admission 2020
Candidate must fullfill the following Eligibility Criteria to be eligible for Assam paramedical Admission 2020
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
- He/She must be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- Educational Qualification:The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (SC) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Age: student have to be in the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2020.Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per existing norms of the Government of Assam.
How to Apply DME Paramedical Course Admission 2020
Candidates need to download prescribed application forms which will be available in below given Important Link Section or Official website of DME Assam.Below mentioned all documents attested copies need to attached with application form.
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.-. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate (Wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by Local MLA (if applicable)
Submission of Application form
Applicants must submit -the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta./ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before 5th November, 2020. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form (i.e. 5th November,2O2O), Application should be Put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institute will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
Important Dates for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020:
|Application form will be available||27th October to 3rd November,2020|
|Last Date of Applications submission||05-11-2020|
Important Links for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020:
|Download Advertisement detail||Click Here|
|Download Application form||27-10-2020|
|Official Website/course details||Click Here|