DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released an official notification for the 2272 Post Graduate Teacher’s Recruitment. Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam on behalf of the Inspector of Schools of Respective District (21 Nos. of Plain Districts), has invited online applications from intended and eligible candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teachers in Provincialized Higher Secondary Schools/Higher Secondary and Multipurpose School/Senior Secondary Schools. In This Article, we elaborate Total no of posts, Educational qualifications, Pay scale etc. You can Apply Online For this post . Read the full article for more info.
Read This: Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021
DSE Assam Recruitment Details
Name of The Post: Post Graduate Teacher
No. of Posts: 2272 Posts
- Unreserved: 620 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 510 Posts
- SC: 187 Posts
- STH: 197 Posts
- STP: 338 Posts
- EWS: 301 Posts
- PwD: 119 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate Must need to be Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
Distance/off Campus Qualification: The Degrees obtained through distance/off-campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University / Institution without authorization by DEC Under UGC Cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. letter no. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated. 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfilment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
Pay Scale: Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.11,800/- PM and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Other Criteria of DSE Assam Recruitment
TET Qualification: Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper Scheduled Cases y scheduled candidates and minimum of 55% marks in each paper in case of candidates. Provided that for the teachers working regularly against the sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialised High School Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience. Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher of DSE Assam Recruitment 2021.
Medium of Instruction: In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria for DSE Assam recruitment 2021:-
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to pass HSLC or equivalent Examination with the Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School
- In case English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL subject shall be considered.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as follows:
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
How to Apply for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
As per the official notification of DSE Assam recruitment 2021, Candidates who fulfil all the required eligibility criteria will be able to submit their applications on the official portal of DSE Assam. Application will be accepted through online mode only so candidates have to submit their online applications only on the official online application portal. Below we have provided a Step-by-Step guide to complete the online application.
- Scroll Down to Important LInk Section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An offcial portl will open in new tab.
- Registar yourself by providing basic required information.
- After Registration you have to login to the portal.
- After login Enter your all asked details and Save.
- Now you have to upload all Required Documents and Submit.
- After Submission Keep the Aknowledgement for future use.
Required Documents to Complete Application for DSE ASSAM Recruitment 2021
For this PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 of Assam, Candidates have to upload some documents while submitting the online applications. All the files must be in PDF format, Otherwise, the portal will not accept . All the required documents are mentioned below:-
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof)
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature of the applicant
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High/Higher Secondary School.
Important Dates of DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25 September, 2021 from 12 Noon
- Last date of Online Application: 20 October, 2021 to 12 Noon
Important Links for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||25-09-2021|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
Secondary Education Council Shortlisted the Candidates for this DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 as per the parameters Listed Below. The Selection Process will be Completely Based on the performance of the candidate in various examinations in their life. We have to Provide below the Selections Parameters from where the Merit list will be prepared.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA/B.Sc./B.Com Examination; (In case of Major / Hons, the marks obtained in Major / Hons. Shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HSS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BT/B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialised High/Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level. Criteria.
Subject Wise Vacancy Details for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
|Logic & Philosophy||51|
District Wise Vacancy Details of DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
District wise vacancy Distribution list will be published on 16th September 2021on the Official website of DSE Assam.
Note: All of you Advised to check the official notification before submitting of online application for this DSE Assam Recruitment 2021.