Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020
Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020: Jal Jeevan Mission Assam has invited application for the posts of 84 Technical Officer-II vacancy in various district of state Assam.Interested and eligible candidate apply online for this posts.
Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment Posts Details
Name of The Post: Technical Officer-II
No. Of Posts: 84 Nos.
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
(BE/B.TECH NEED NOT APPLY. DIPLOMA HOLDERS OTHER THAN ‘CIVIL ENGINEERING’ SHOULD NOT APPLY. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE DIPLOMA ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.)
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Salary: The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives and perks).
Selection Process :
Due to current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19 , a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from class X to Diploma level will be followed. The
weightage of marks for selection will be as:
Class X : 20%
Diploma : 75%
5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
How to apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment
a) An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking (https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7) or Click below given online apply link in important link section.
b) Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded