NHM Assam Recruitment
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020.Welcome to mrhkd.com . c.Interested Candidates are Invite Online Application For This Post.In this Article We write about Category Wise No. of vacancies,Educational Qualification,Age limit,Salary,Application Fees. Read Full Article For All Information Before you Apply For this Post.
|Last Date Of Online Application||06-07-2020|
NHM Assam Recruitment Full Details
Name Of The Post : Medical Officer (Critical Care)
No. Of Vacancies : 112
- UR : 46 [Male-33,Female-13]
- OBC/MOBC: 30 [Male-21,Female-09]
- SC: 08 [male-06, Female-02]
- ST(H) : 06 [Male-05,Female-01]
- ST(P) : 11 [male-08, Female-03]
- EWS : 11 [male-08, Female-03]
Post Reserved For Person With Disability : 04
Educational Qualification : At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
–Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or
Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
–Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual
basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Pay Scale : Rs.30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Grade pay of Rs.12,700/- P.M
Age : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 38 Years of Age as on 01-01-2020.
The Upper age Limit is Relaxable
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Selection Process: Viva-Voce/Interview will be held.
Application Fees for NHM Assam Recruitment
Applicant Must be Pay An Ammount of Application Fees For This Post.
- Unreserved : Rs.250/-
- OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(H)/ST(P) : Rs.150/-
*No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and
Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other
mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted for offline payment.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website:
https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category
mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along
with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply For NHM Assam Recruitment
Candidates are Apply Online For NHM Assam Recruitment Medical Officer Vacancies With Below steps.
- Scroll Down and Go to Important Link Section.
- Click On Online Application Link .
- Now Complete your Application By Providing All Ask Details.
- Make Payment of Application Fees as per Your Category.(Payment through Treasury Challan Or GRAS)
- Your Application Is Submitted, Save Computer Generate Application Form.
Important Links for NHM Assam Recruitment
Hope You Like This Information. If any Doubt Contact Us. If You Like Share This with Your Friends.Assam carrer,sarkariresult,jobassam,nakuri.