UPSC Recruitment 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released a official notification regarding the Online application for the Upcoming Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam-I, 2021 for 345 Posts.Eligible Candidates are able to submitted their Online Application
|Job Category||Defence Job|
|Total Post||345 Nos.|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of The Exam: Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam-I
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
No. Of Posts: 345 Nos.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 26 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy: 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) : 17 Posts
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale for this recruitment will be as per rules.
Application Fees:Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are eligible as per official Notification able to Submit their Online Application on the Official Online Portal of UPSC With below provided step by step Guide
- Scroll Down and Check Important Link Section.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Complete your PART-1 application & Again Complete Your PART-2 of Application.
- After Completing two parts of application your application will be done.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment
|Starting Date of Online Applications||28-10-2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||17-11-2020|
|Date of CDS Exam||07-02-2021|
|Date of Declaration Results||April,2021(Tentative)|
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment
|Download Advertisement detail||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|View/Print Application||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|